This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Midas Touch will add value to any SME through improved management information and will help businesses to improve cashflow and profitability.
We can help businesses identify suitable acquisition targets and assist with all elements of the transaction including evaluation, funding, due diligence and management of legal advisers.
Whilst able to add value to any business we are particularly interested to help business owners to ma.ximise their proceeds on the sale of their business.
Business owners in their 50's and older are people we love to help and make feel good about their retirement.
Paul is a Chartered Accountant with extensive M&A experience. Wide sector experience including waste management, distribution, retail, leisure, pharmaceuticals, textile import/export and media. He has worked in owner managed business, VC backed companies, JV operations and companies with turnovers from £4m to £500m.
Paul has bought and sold many businesses and helped sell a Company for 22 x EBITDA achieving proceeds of £150m.
He has also negotiated landfill gas agreements, royalty arrangements and various other commercial contracts.
The successful sale of the following businesses;
• Keith Weeks (Wholesale) Limited
• A to Z Supplies Limited (Sold as 2 transactions separating the schools general supplies & catering supplies businesses to maximise the value of the disposal)
• Schools PFI Company
• Accord plc – Key member of team resulting in disposal to 3i/Enterprise for EBITA multiple >22x
• First Choice Recruitment Limited
The acquisition of the following;
• 2 x commercial waste collection businesses
• Wood recycling business
• Buildings maintenance company
• Quantity Surveyor business
• 50% share of joint venture from Jarvis plc