This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
An experienced senior manager and mentor with public sector experience who designed and delivered a complex multi site transformation programme including
• strategic business plan, business case, project and budget plan, pricing strategy
• people and skills development, job design, pay and grading with clear accountabilities (BIOSS), recruitment, succession planning, consultation process, team building, training
• performance reviews with current versus future requirement of process including mapping (Lean Sigma) and production of improvement plans
• management of business stakeholders, sponsors, customers and employees during the change period
• Staffing model and site migration plan
• Consistency programme
• R&D Tax
• Business training
Gaynor works with any SMEs from Start-ups to established companies. She has supported them in becoming more profitable through a number of different routes and styles - no two companies are the same and she works with you to agree an action plan.
A Forensic Scientist with over 20 years experience working with police, HMRC and private companies to deliver complex work in a timely cost effective manner.
An Expert Witness who has attended and given evidence in court on numerous occasions
Bid production and client relationship management
Restructuring of roles and sites to meet changing demands
Member of Association of Business Mentors
Member of the Institute Enterprise and Entrpreneurs
Gaynor is a challenging but supportive mentor and adviser who will ensure that you get value for money and make your business more efficient and effective leading to increased profits. Gaynor is very passionate about helping SMEs achieve their potential. She has a positive attitude and the ability to influence at all levels coupled with a proven track record for delivery.
She is an excellent sounding board who feels comfortable challenging and will identify successful ideas and strategies.
Based in Shropshire but willing to travel if she feels that she can help your company - just ask.