Apply for your ibd/Transmit unique portal registration & URL
To make the Start-Up loan process simpler there is now a new process. This will affect all applications and please DO NOT use the old Transmit link ending in IBD1
If you do not have an ibd/Transmit portal address then your application may well not be linked to you and you will not get any commision.
- New members are automatically added to the new system following the MIP.
- Transmit will confirm with you directly receipt of details
- Existing members who wish to do Start-Up Loans should complete the form on the left.
- Transmit then contact you directly to confirm application receipt
- Transmit allocate a personal portal to each member i.e. transmitstartups.co.uk/xxx1
- Start-Up Loan flyers are on the Download page and you can personalise these with your details including phone number and your Transmit/ibd unique portal login
- Applications by your clients are then made directly via your portal and contact is made with the member by Transmit
- When doing the application DO NOT write the business plan or cash flow forecast for the applicant.
Transmit will advise you directly or any updates, changes in proof requirements, procedures and forms. These are not going to be on the ibd Download page any longer