Increasing numbers of experienced business professionals are moving from a full time job into a new career stage based on a portfolio of strategic part-time roles with different organisations. With nearly 50% of people no longer in a full time position, ibd can provide the career platform to take advantage of opportunities to build your own portfolio.
ibd is continuously looking for talented and experienced business professionals, executives, managers, mentors, interim managers, non-executive directors, consultants, trainers, facilitators and advisors to become Accredited Members.
If you are interested in a challenging role as an Accredited ibd Adviser, please see below and get in touch – but we only accept the best.
As an Accredited Member of ibd you would work with MD’s, directors and owners of mainly small and medium sized companies to enable them to achieve their goals.
Your own experience, combined with our training (where necessary), proven methodologies and ibd’s ongoing support will be the basis to build, or further expand, your own business capabilities.
Depending on your own personal preferences and skills you are free to acquire and support your own clients.
You can also provide your specialist services to other ibd members and their clients.
Within the organisation there is an opportunity to co-join with other members and form loose or more formal associations.
Assignments differ enormously from one day workshops to multi-month projects.
Client fees are determined by the Accredited Member in discussion with the client.
As a business professional entrepreneur and accredited ibd member you are able to work as you wish; alone or with others; full time or part time; a specialist or a general mentor; thus achieving the balance in lifestyle you seek.
An Opportunity for you?
- Do you enjoy being in charge of your own life?
- Do you have the ability to keep a balanced approach even under pressure?
- Do you have a practical hands-on approach to solving business problems?
- Do you have a genuine wish to help people in business?
- Do you have a proven ability?
- Do you have high ethical standards?
If so, this could be the right opportunity for you!
Becoming an ibd Accredited Member provides you with significant benefits in starting, growing and managing your own business. It is also a way of expanding your existing business.
- First class start-up training and support for any new member in all aspects relating to running a successful business
- How to market and sell yourself
- Conversion training
- Proven methodologies to deliver assignments effectively
- Accreditation as an ibd member – a quality benchmark that will prove invaluable in any new client engagement
- A network of like-minded professionals that will supplement your personal skills and expertise. This will enable you to present a powerful all-round offer to your clients
- Marketing support for your business through a strong brand and ready made marketing materials
- The opportunity to share in quality leads generated by other members and from the centre
- Continuous professional development, not only through regular news updates and regional meetings but also through the ability to participate in a comprehensive programme (CPD) tailored to your individual needs and aspirations
The Next Step
If this is an opportunity you would like to explore then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To ensure the continuous quality offered to our clients and fellow members we apply a thorough selection process, and an ongoing monitoring programme.
We look forward to hearing from you.