Running a business can be complex and difficult. And every aspect of business life carries some risks you need to manage. For any business, large or small – it easy to become overwhelmed. Keeping ahead of all the legislation can be, well, mind-blowing! Managing risk proactively can help you minimise threats, allowing you to make the most of business opportunity which is critical if you’re serious about growth. The best way to grow your business is to free up time. If, instead of increasing sales, you’re spending hours trying to keep on top of risk and compliance issues – or – even worse, putting off tackling them, this event is aimed at you. Few of us are experts and while you could employ Risk Management specialists, all you might need is a little help, guidance and to be better prepared.
Come along to this event and learn:
- How to keep your business ahead of the game and be compliant
- How better risk management benefits the bottom line and helps you grow your business
- How to identify your core risk factors and develop a plan to deal with them
- What you need to do to protect your business when legislation is constantly changing
- How you can prioritise actions for the next 90 days
- When risk is good business
About IBD East Midlands
Ibd business advisers across the East Midlands have been supporting SME’s to improve business resilience, performance and profits since 2004. Experienced ibd advisers actively help business owners take their companies to the next level with practical help and advice.
After-work seminar with light buffet provided on Tuesday 30 October – 5.45pm-7.15pm
College Court Conference Centre, Knighton Road. Leicester. LE2 3UF. Sat Nav – LE2 3TQ
Breakfast seminar with free breakfast baps!
Tuesday 6 November – 8.30am–10am at Harborough Innovation Centre,
Wellington Way, Airfield Business Park, Leicester Road, Market Harborough, Leicestershire, LE16 7WB
These events are FREE to attend.