Effective branding can increase profits by 10-20%. It is one of the most important aspects of marketing communications and is a key factor in determining a company’s level of success. How a business is perceived by others is defined by the brand – contracts can be won and lost based simply on perception. A brand identity projects who you are, what you do and how you do it – but it is important to recognise it’s not just about the logo. A brand is reflected in the product or service, the working environment, communications, and even the behaviour of staff. Some brand-related activities include brand perception studies, brand identity, literature design, website design, advertising, public relations, exhibition graphics and even event management.
There are several key steps to brand heaven and ultimate success:
- Create a strong brand to encourage positive interactions between your business your audience
- Be consistent with the application of your brand identity – this will create credibility
- Once credibility is established, authenticity can be created through the messages communicated
- Then the audience will trust the business
- Ultimately these factors will create loyalty from the audience and they will keep coming back
At ibd we have advisers with branding, design and marketing communications expertise in most sectors of business-to-business, consumer, trade organisations, government bodies and charities. We can assess your existing brand, update it, or create new one. Whether it’s just a logo, a whole suite of new literature, website design or a complete communications campaign – we have the expertise.