Marketing your business
“The purpose of a business is to create and keep a customer” – Levitt Marketing your business, whatever its size, is increasingly complex in today’s
Your Marketing Plan
Marketing planning is the must-have at the heart of any business that wants to succeed and grow. A marketing plan will get you involved in
- finding out what your customers need
- working out how best to position your services and products and create a unique experience for your customer
- looking at your competition
- exploring how you to communicate effectively to your prospects and customers
Prospects might be drawn to your business from more traditional offline media such as radio, direct mail or display advertising, which can still be very effective for many SME’s. The key is having an integrated marketing plan that uses both on-line and off-line channels.
How can your business benefit from effective marketing?
- Differentiates your company from the competition
- Creates a flow of new business leads
- Keeps your business top of mind for customers and prospects
- Positions your company in your market space
- Communicates your company’s expertise and knowledge
- Keeps your focus on the customer experience
- Addresses customer’s needs at every stage of the buying cycle
Ibd-uk adviser support
- The first step is for you to write a brief for a prospective ibd adviser, whether you have a one-off project or have a longer-term, on-going requirement.
- Call our Head Office and we can quickly put you in touch with an individual adviser (if you have a very specific requirement) or a number of prospective advisers for you to open discussions. The timeline for creating an adviser shortlist and making a decision is up to you. You may want to invite an adviser to your offices to get a feel for your business or meet any additional members of our management team.
Need to know more?
If you would like speak to ibd-uk about marketing for your business, please ‘phone us on 01223 597845.