The Manufacturing Growth Programme has supported over 2,800 SME manufacturers in England since October 2016.
The Manufacturing Growth Programme, has been extended until September 2021 and will help a further 2,400 companies to tackle barriers to growth, with the potential of creating 2,500 jobs.
MGP is available to small and medium-sized manufacturers who want to grow, increase competitiveness and improve productivity while increasing turnover, creating new jobs and introducing new products/services and processes.
ibd members have been running projects under the Manufacturing Growth Program since its start and have helped businesses with all types initiatives to grow their business such as:
- Products and Services
- People and Skills
- Quality and Continuous Improvement
What else does the program offer?
The program offers a part-funded of 35% against the cost of the ibd growth adviser and completion of the growth project
You can benefit from:
- Insight into the risks, issues, gaps and opportunities for your business, helping you better plan for the future
- Gain a better understanding of what needs to be done to make improvements
- Work with new expertise to make bring about real development
- Develop trusted relationships with an experienced Manufacturing Growth Manager
- Reduce the cost of development, helping you make the changes you need sooner
To see if your company qualifies, click here