The greatest asset of every business is its employees. They are the life-blood of any organisation and therefore require appropriate care and attention. Legislation protecting employee rights emanating from Europe has further increased the need on businesses to focus on ensuring that those rights are maintained. The complexities of dealing with day to day employee related issues, and managing the often conflicting rights between employer and employee can place businesses under tremendous strain.
Services and Legal Expertise
Some of the key areas in which ibd Law can assist you include:
- General employment advice
- Contracts of Employment
- Employment Handbooks and policies including the Bribery Act policies
- Grievance procedures
- Transfer of Undertakings (TUPE)
- Disciplinary matters
- Compromise Agreements
- Advice on restrictive covenants
- Advice on garden leave
- Intellectual property rights in relation to employees
- Breach of Contract
- Unfair Dismissal
- Preparing for and attending hearings at the Employment Tribunal and Employment Appeal Tribunal
- Employee Share Option Schemes including EMI Schemes
Creating a suitable environment within your business for your employees and implementing appropriate policies and systems, and mitigating those risks are the key strengths of ibd Law. Rolling out training programmes and educating businesses is a fundamental part of the service we provide.
If you would like to know more about this service, please contact [email protected].