The formation of appropriate business structures, and how they are constituted, managed and administered forms an important aspect of every business. Understanding the obligations imposed on officers and directors, the rights enjoyed by shareholders, and implications of taxation and cross-border arrangements are fundamental to growing a successful business.
Services and Legal Expertise
ibd Law is able to assist in all facets of your business structure from start-up right through to exit including:
- Formation of companies and limited liability partnerships
- Advice on group structures
- Changes to a company’s constitution
- Advice on the appointment, retirement or removal of directors
- Procedure at Board meetings or shareholders’ meetings, including notice and quorum requirements
- Advice in relation to directors’ duties and responsibilities and general corporate governance
- Alterations to a company’s share capital
- Advice in relation to the issue, transfer, purchase or redemption of shares
- Company secretarial matters
- Employee incentive schemes
A detailed understanding of your business objectives allows ibd Law to deliver a range of practical, effective solutions and advice that best meets your requirements. ibd Law believes that it is through this insight and expertise that enables us to fully support you.
If you would like to know more about this service, please contact email@example.com.