Grants and Growth Opportunities for Business
Economic growth may have slowed. Brexit may be causing uncertainty within the business community. And you are no doubt thinking about a new opportunity exit from the EU may present your company.
Grants, growth opportunities and schemes are available to most businesses across the UK, especially to those classed as SMEs. These can help with Research and Development (R & D) costs on new products or services or with plans to expand the company to leverage new opportunities. Support from a grant may be the spur you need to help you achieve your plans quicker than you thought.
Bank funding may also be easier to obtain if you have secured a grant to part fund your project.
You may be unsure of how to apply and what you may be required to do. We can help by getting you grant ready, find the right grant for your business and write the application on your behalf.
Funding may be available to help with a wide range of costs including:
- Premises – build costs, extensions, renovations and improvements, energy supply and fit out costs
- Equipment – almost all equipment, excluding motor vehicles and small IT -installation costs and user training are allowable
- New Product development – staff time, prototypes, testing, accreditation, pilot projects and external costs
- Training – staff training, specialist courses, management skills
- Patent Costs and IP issues
- Export opportunities
This list gives a flavour of what may be available but is not comprehensive. The grants and growth opportunities landscape is constantly changing with new grants coming on stream and others finishing. Many business owners are surprised at the number of grants available for their business and how these grants can help their business grow. ibd can help you find the right grants for your business.
If you are looking to grow your business or are developing new products and would like to see if a grant or growth opportunity may be available, please get in touch. Email email@example.com