Financial Support for Business
Financial support for business covers a wide spectrum of topics and skills. At the highest level the responsibility is to safeguard a company’s assets and provide clear and accurate information. Statutory obligations have to be met and corporate governance maintained.
More detailed information about ibd’s areas of expertise in Finance may be found by exploring the Expertise menu on the left.
Here are some typical financial areas businesses commonly engage with in a full business cycle:
- Financial accounting and reporting
- Finance Budgeting and forecasting
- Financial control
- Cash management
- Business planning
- Raising finance
- Tax planning
- System integrity
- Cost reduction methodologies
- Owner/manager exit planning
We want to make it straightforward and simple to engage with ibd advisers:
- The first step is to create a brief for a prospective adviser, whether it is a one-off project or a longer-term relationship that is required.
- Via ibd head office, make contact with an individual or number of prospective advisors with whom you’d like to open discussions.
The timeline for creating a shortlist and taking a decision is dependent on your own company processes. You may want to invite an adviser to your offices so they can get a feel for your business and meet any additional members of our management team.
Need to know more?
If you would like to know more about the finance subject area, please contact the ibd head office on 01223 597 845.