Please note that from spring 2017 water will be de-regulated – meaning opportunities will exist to change suppliers and benefit from cheaper rates.
A water audit can help you to reduce your company’s water footprint without affecting business efficiencies. This means a reduction in bills whilst helping the environment.
The water audit can also look for up to 6 years worth of rebates that a company may be entitled to receive.
Cost saving advice is also available on the following:
- Automated meter readings
- Rainwater harvesting
- Greywater recycling
- ECA tax relief for water recycling equipment
- Trade effluent consents
Despite being tied to your local water provider did you know that there are many ways in which you could save money on your water without affecting the efficiency of your business?
Our specialists can carry out a water audit to assess potential savings. During this review they will:
- Establish if the correct meterage and charges are valid for your supply
- Compare your water consumption with industry averages to find out if there are any abnormalities.
- Identify if there are any leaks or problems
- Discover if you are entitled to any rebates
One in three companies reviewed by our specialists achieve a 10-45% saving on their annual water expenditure.
We can assist businesses of all sizes, ask for a free no obligation cost review and retain 100% of the savings!
Please contact: email@example.com Tel. Michael Geduld on 01223 257777