Designed for the SME sector
every employer will have to sign up, says the Government
Every employer with at least one member of staff is required by law to provide a workplace pension, if their employees meet the qualifying criteria.
Over 7 million people are already benefiting from a workplace pension and saving for their retirement and 500,000+ companies have enrolled. However for many business owners the array of companies offing different Workplace Pensions can be daunting. As with a range of companies there also an array of charges pl
Ibd Group Workplace Pensions in association with UK Policy Management Ltd will guide you through the process and make sure you're compliant in all aspects of the new legislation.
Key Benefits of ibd Workplace Pensions
- Scheme selection and set up to include full due diligence of major award winning pension providers
- A simple, one-off set up charge that covers everything you need to set up your scheme
- A quick and easy set up process, conducted on-line available 24/7
- Full support and guidance throughout the entire process
- The ability to transfer pensions in and out if employees change jobs (Add and remove employees)
- Schemes suitable for all, even if you only have one employee
- Optional ongoing compliance representation as your agent with The Pensions Regulator
- Optional ongoing pension contribution analysis and submission to your selected scheme
We offer full scheme selection set up, guidance and assistance from £20 + vat per employee and aim to make your journey to auto enrolment as simple as possible with our fully automated on-line process.
Our workplace pension administration service can save your company thousands in administration costs, allowing you to concentrate on your core business activities.