Why Train with ibd
Why choose ibd for your Business Training Needs?
12 unique benefits of ibd/ IOEE business training
- All of our trainers are former directors and many of them former managing directors, of small and medium sized companies and have held that post for a minimum of seven years.
- All our courses are based on real business situations, not generic theory. Our tutors ‘have been there and done it’ and can give you the benefit of their many year's experience in business.
- As well as being accredited business advisers/mentors, all our trainers are also experienced learning facilitators and have high-level qualifications in teaching, training, mentoring and/or coaching.
- Our course designs are of the highest quality, with a focus on bridging gaps in knowledge and performance through engagement with real business examples and tasks for maximum benefit.
- Our approach encourages questions and ideas, your tutor can give you the answers or discuss your points drawing on their expertise and time spent actually running a small or medium-sized enterprise and supporting business owner/managers at all stages of starting and running a business.
- Our courses are run in a friendly, informal format with lots of opportunities for one-to-one attention with the tutor, as well as vital networking with other participants who are likely in a similar situation as yourself.
- Your tutor will be available following the course to answer any questions or queries you have regarding the assessment submission and to help you take your learning forward into further career or business development.
- ibd courses include individual mentoring during and after your course for ongoing professional business support. Your mentor is likely to be your original tutor and accredited by the Association for Business Mentors. You will be able to contact your mentor on a regular basis to discuss your progress and ideas.
- Our courses offer you unparalleled access to highly experienced business people, invaluable business advice and a source of ongoing collaboration and contacts with the other nationally based 200+ advisers and strategic partners who are part of the ibd Business Advice Group Ltd.
- All our courses emphasise strategies, solutions and support needed by real businesses in today’s climate of enterprise & entrepreneurship underpinned by the work we do with SMEs locally and internationally. This is why ibd’s courses can be used to gain qualifications with IOEE Academy (Small Firms Enterprise Development Initiative) as the professional awarding body, rather than generic chartered institutes, such as for management or marketing.
- Access to Transmit Start Up Loan opportunities and support through ibd’s partnership with IOEE Academy’s national Get Started programme and our team of startup specialists.