ibd Business Advice Group are delighted to offer FREE MENTORING to individuals on our business training courses in order to provide ongoing professional and business development support.
If you haven’t experienced the power of ibd Business Mentoring yet, here’s a chance to grab a powerful individual session when you apply for one of our IOEE Awards courses and enrol & pay within 30 days.
This offers you a valuable bonus to training with ibd, because it is well known that good business mentoring can make the all-important difference in achieving your goals, whether helping you put into action what you are learning or supporting you to start, grow or improve your business.
Mentoring helps individuals meet mental and practical challenges, avoiding procrastination and overcoming obstacles quickly so that you can get to the next level faster than those who aren’t working with an experienced mentor, and reach your true potential.
Mentoring is an integral part of our training approach. All ibd business mentors are accredited through membership of the Association for Business Mentors (ABM). Furthermore, ibd student membership provides you with a vital association, due to our affiliations with numerous national and regional business support organisations, including IOEE Awards, MentorsMe, Federation of Small Businesses (FSB), Chambers of Commerce, Impact Apprenticeships.
Your mentor is most likely to be your course tutor. This means your mentoring sessions will be focused and highly productive for you since you will not be starting from scratch. You will usually have spoken to him/her on the phone before the course, as part of your enrolment conversation, as well as during your course, when you will have the opportunity to discuss your business and skills development needs.
You will be able to contact your mentor on a regular basis to discuss your progress and ideas. In many cases, this can form a long term relationship throughout your business journey with ibd.
- The £250 mentoring voucher entitles you to free mentoring in a one-to-one session with an ABM accredited ibd business mentor, usually by phone or skype.
- Face-to-face sessions can be arranged if both tutor/mentor and mentee agree this is preferable, but may incur an additional fee. It can be used for a single one-hour session or two half hour sessions.
- An appointment is made and if the mentee does not call the mentor at that time, or cancel with 24 hours notice, the session is void.
- Further mentoring sessions can, of course, be arranged with any ibd mentor at an agreed fee. (Typical rates are £125 an hour for telephone mentoring and £250+ an hour if face-to-face. Monthly packages may also available.)
- For courses 4 days or more, three ‘free’ mentoring vouchers are included as part of the course fee, which means you can receive one hour’s mentoring a month for 3 months (or equivalent) during the course or up to 90 days after the course, and only after submission of your final