For companies interested in reducing their carbon footprint we can access a range of solutions and suppliers across different given services. It is possible to achieve carbon neutral status or deal with companies who already are.
- ENERGY – green energy, reduction of carbon emissions, Enhanced Capital Allowances (ECAs)
- TELECOMS – carbon neutral providers, low green call rates and line rentals, “green minutes” with net- zero carbon footprints
- WATER – reducing water footprint, water saving technologies, water recycling technologies, saving money through water efficiencies
- INSURANCE – all types of cover from green insurance providers
- VEHICLES – leasing hybrid, electric and low emission vehicles
What is a carbon footprint?
A company’s carbon footprint is a measure of the impact a company has on the climate through releasing CO2 and other greenhouse gas emissions into the atmosphere. All of a company’s activities contribute to the size of its footprint, such as the energy used for heating, lighting, running equipment and employee travel. It also includes the energy used throughout the supply chain, including the production of raw materials, products and services that are bought and the transportation of goods.
A common misunderstanding is that it costs more to make your business greener. This is not always the case and it can be as simple as switching to carbon neutral service providers, ensuring there is no net contribution to your footprint from your supply chain. Our specialists can provide advice and practical support to help make your company more environmentally friendly.
- Green energy – sustainable, renewable, carbon neutral advice
- Reducing your carbon emissions – tips for reducing your emissions and consumption with no or low cost actions
- Enhanced Capital Allowances (ECAs) – 100% tax relief allowances on investment in energy efficient equipment
- Carbon neutral telecoms providers
- Low green call rates and line rentals
- “Green minutes” with net-zero carbon footprints
- Reducing water footprints
- Water saving technologies
- Water recycling technologies
- Saving money through water efficiencies
- All types of standard and specialist cover from green insurance providers
- Leasing hybrid, electric and low emission vehicles
We can assist businesses of all sizes, ask for a free no obligation cost review and retain 100% of the savings!
Please contact: email@example.com Tel. Michael Geduld on 01223 257777