With over 200 advisers we will have just the right one for you
ibd Group Advisers - A Profile
ibd Advisers are accredited and trained specifically for managing the issues facing the owners and managers of businesses throughout the UK today. They deliver practical, no-nonsense solutions, and expect to be judged on the basis of real, measurable outcomes.
All Advisers have met the strict assessment criteria of ibd Group Ltd, they all support and comply with the Code of Ethic and most have at least seven years experience as a director in a medium sized or larger company. When you meet one of our Advisors they can truly say “I have been there and done it!”
All ibd business advisers have the following in common:
- Senior management experience, typically as a Director or main board Director
- Specific skills and expertise that can be applied to all business types and sizes, from SMEs to large enterprises
- A practical, hands-on approach to solving business problems
- Passed ibd’s rigorous selection criteria and assessment programme
- Attended a comprehensive ibd training course
- Proven ability to project manage a Business Development Programme, or provide specialist expertise in a reliable cost effective manner
- Support and comply with the ibd Code of Ethics
ibd Advisers are highly experienced and qualified, but they do not charge the high fees that big consultancy firms demand. They provide the most cost effective solution for businesses in the long run because:
- You only pay for the time an adviser actually spends on a project
- An expert gets the job done faster than someone with less experience
- You don’t pay for any other overheads – no car, NI, employer’s tax, or holiday pay.
- You don’t pay for the hefty overheads of regular consultancies with large offices etc.